Photo via: dejoost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this office space! Not only does it serve as a mini library, but it’s also got a floating desk and shelves! Such a great design.
- Ikea Bookcase Turned Bar – bar crafted from an Ikea Lack Shelving Unit by turning it on its side and adding legs. Not only does the DIY piece look great, but it has a quite functional wide surface for mixing cocktails and four compartments for storing glasses and other supplies.
- Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love…
- What does your home decor say about you? Leave nothing to doubt! Spell it out with these awesome typography decor ideas.
- Libraries Are Surprisingly Popular, and Oh Yeah, They Also Make You Awesome
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Living rooms that double as libraries are probably my favorite thing. Who wouldn’t love a living room that’s as cozy & friendly as a library? Plus, what a cool chair!
- Picking apples this weekend? Check out this NEW TITLE from Usborne Books and More: Secrets of the Apple Tree . Who lives around the apple tree? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . From worms wriggling among the roots, to birds nesting high in the branches, the hidden wonders of this amazing habitat are revealed.
- They say dreamers are born in libraries! I’ve been dreaming about this stylish office/library space for a while. The shelving & decor are brilliant.
- Rapper Birthday Timbergram 👌🏻 They are perfect for a funny gift😁
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.