Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The library stairs in Lednice Castle, Czech Republic (by overthemoon).
- Love this space. Chintz designed in the last half of the 18th century by Philippe de Lasalle. Ha! Love that, too.
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- This quote is the very last line of the book. Its ironic since most humans are haunted by death.
- This magnificent space is part of the Austrian National Library, located in the imperial Hofburg Palace in Vienna
- Below you can check out the showcase of the most appealing rustic kitchen designs, which may represent this style at its best light. Checkout 21 amazing rustic kitchen design ideas.
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- Klementinum Library, Prague
- In 30 years, when I am retired and can settle down in one place, I want to build this house with my hubby. Its the perfect floorplan: open areas, mudroom, huge garage, wet bar, walk in closets, huge master bath, screened in porch, elevated back deck, lots of kitchen counter space, center fireplace. The list goes on…
- One of the most beautiful law libraries in the world, Iowa State Law Library, USA