Photo via: castle-forsale.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The library stairs in Lednice Castle, Czech Republic (by overthemoon).
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- Usse castle library
- Library at Tido Castle, Vasteras, Sweden
- pagewoman: “ Writing Room in the Tower at Sissinghurst Castle, Kent, England where the personal books of Vita Sackville-West are stored by John Hammond ”
- This is a private library…..inside a castle….a CASTLE….. in Peralada, Spain
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- Peleş Castle (The Grand Hall), Sinaia, Romania
- We found the ultimate cat castle! This is a great idea to keep our indoor cats busy. Discover more pet accommodations on our site now at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/j0ma Is this something your pampered feline would love to have?
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Library Letter