Photo via: missvintagegirl.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- In 30 years, when I am retired and can settle down in one place, I want to build this house with my hubby. Its the perfect floorplan: open areas, mudroom, huge garage, wet bar, walk in closets, huge master bath, screened in porch, elevated back deck, lots of kitchen counter space, center fireplace. The list goes on…
- Its finally Friday💃🏼A BIG SMILE with this wall art 😆
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Im a little obsessed with the idea of a whole wall covered in books. But my own little library loft? Brilliant. Really tall ceilings
- Now this is a library nook I would want! Natural lighting from a bay window, cozy pillows & cushions, & of course lots & lots of books! What could be better?
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- Classic Victorian, love it all but definitely too big. Probably want it a bit more country for a more open layout though —— Second Floor Plan of Country Victorian House Plan 57563
- Big windows, a nice big chair and I would never leave…
- Library by the Sea…I want a library in my house:)
- Now this is our kind of living room! Cushions for easily adjustable seating and a mini library! I just want to curl up on that floor cushion and read a good book.