Photo via: s3467.myubam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- An introduction to coding for complete beginners, this friendly and accessible book will teach children the basics of Scratch (a free, online program developed by MIT which is widely used in elementary schools), allowing them to get inside the code of their computer and create simple games and animations on screen. $14.99
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- Engaging, interactive board book, specially designed for very young children, full of vivid colors, stylish illustrations and friendly animals. Simple slider mechanisms allow a picture to be transformed. Little children will love making the animals move around or reveal themselves by manipulating the simple sliders. $14.99
- A brightly colored, high-contrast, touchy-feely book for babies. Delightful to share, this book will engage even a tiny babys attention and as babies grow they will love to trace their fingers around the tactile finger trails. This series is designed to be used from birth. Babies will be mesmerized by the bright pictures and tactile trails as in this vibrant board book. $12.99
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- An informative, first non-fiction book that helps young children learn about the fundamentals of geography, including a range of different habitats and the animals that live there, the weather system and how it works, and the basic geography of continents, land and water. $9.99
- What is life like on a space station? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . What do the astronauts do in space? What do they eat? Where do they sleep? What do they wear? Each page-turn will take you another step forward on this exciting tour of a space station.
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books Mark Twain said, “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.