Photo via: furnishmyway.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Great use of space for a room that has to double as both office and guest room.
- Rooms That Prove Black Built-in Bookcases Are the Next Big Thing
- I love the ladder…but it would probably be a toy in my house:) Agree. I like it too but would be used as a toy by my boys. Love all the globes on the top of the shelf.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- double sided book case as room divider
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- Pay attention to thing that are quite often ignored… A simple thing has made this otherwise uninteresting piece stand out.
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- Now this is a cool family tree idea. I would love this in a family or living room setting.
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015