Photo via: lorinix.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- (Photo: AP / Jacob Harris, file) Evangelist Billy Graham gets a kiss from his wife Ruth, on arrival in New York on the ocean liner Queen Elizabeth, in this March 29, 1960 file photo, after a two and a half month tour of Africa and the Middle East. Graham, who surrendered dreams of missionary work in Tibet to marry a suitor who became the worlds most renowned evangelist, died Thursday, June 14, 2007. She was 87.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Library Letter
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- The amazing library in the Nomad Hotel in NYC.
- Biltmore Estate library. The first private library I feel in love with.
- A library comes in many forms and a massive wall of just books is definitely one of them.
- Library hallway!
- A library is more than a warehouse for books. It is where potential dwells.
- Library in Montbrun Castle http://www.castle-forsale.com/images/library/library-2.jpg
- Bookends: My Dream Library | Everyday Living