Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- Do you need to raise money for an individual or family in need? Do you need extra funds for an adoption, upcoming field trip, summer camp, sports team, scout troop, PTO or youth group? Whether you need $50, $500 or $5,000, let me show you how you could achieve that!
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- A multi-storied library, the likes of which are perfect for any dream home. How could you ever get any reading or work done in a room as beautiful as this?
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books Mark Twain said, “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- Im a little obsessed with the idea of a whole wall covered in books. But my own little library loft? Brilliant. Really tall ceilings
- I like the way the cork boards are covered in accent colors and used to catch all the important memories, reminders, etc.