Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Wrap the couch in bookcases instead of using end tables. I love this idea! Great way to cover up the back of the couch that shouldnt be seen anyways.
- Rustic flair meets modern elegance in this family room. Mixing materials, textures and fabric patterns really adds character to a room full of neutrals. I love the pop of color with the orange accent pillows. — 9993 Dell Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Engaging, interactive board book, specially designed for very young children, full of vivid colors, stylish illustrations and friendly animals. Simple slider mechanisms allow a picture to be transformed. Little children will love making the animals move around or reveal themselves by manipulating the simple sliders. $14.99
- Love the red couch and blue ottoman against the dark walls!
- This mix of colors works for all seasons, but we especially love it for fall.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Simple and elegant neutral decor. Blue pillows add a nice pop of color. 4250 Linden Hills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55410
- Love this space. Chintz designed in the last half of the 18th century by Philippe de Lasalle. Ha! Love that, too.
- adorable book that introduces young learners to the concept of LARGE numbers, and gives them a way to visualize and appreciate these big numbers…with (spoiler alert) a poster containing ONE MILLION STARS! I LOVE this book! Follow the link for more information and to order! MFW 1st weeks 13, 15
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- Slit room up with L desk and shelves…. Couch on other side of room