Photo via: naturalmavens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hanging curtains at an angle adds interest. The contrasting big knobs draws attention to the angle.
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Vivid colors add an element of fun to an otherwise somber retreat
- Love this, no more having to mow against a fence. And with the stone edging being dug into the ground, you can mow right over it; easy.
- A riot of contrasting colour and eclectic styles. Chinese inspired red and gold stencilled wall is an unexpected, but beautiful background to a serene Madonna ‘Modern Mosaic’ painting by Chips (Michael Chippendale).
- Hello, gorgeous staircase! This is so lovely. I love how it’s made from wood. It really adds to the natural vibe of the space especially w/ all the gorgeous plants!
- A subdued colour scheme in the dining room is created using soft black, grey and ecru repeat pattern stenciling, our hot pink flamingo adds a splash of colour.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- This living room is totally home goals. Comfy places to sit, intriguing wall cut outs, and lots and lots of shelves full of books to read! Plus, I love navy accents!
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!