Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I think Im in love… But Id have it in warm colors… or Dark blue and offset with cream accents….
- The blue tufted couch is a nice subtle accent to the white interior — 2637 Arcola Lane, Minnetonka Beach, MN.
- the pale blue Aga is the only ‘traditional’ feature! Stencilled patterns cover walls, floor and furniture.
- Love the contrast against the wall colour, and the way the hanging planters and draping plants add a vertical element to the room. (AMC)
- love that couch and the colors of the pillows
- Wrap the couch in bookcases instead of using end tables. I love this idea! Great way to cover up the back of the couch that shouldnt be seen anyways.
- Skull Brush/Pen Holder, Skull, Office Organiser, Human Blue Skull, Skull Figurine, Office Decor, Gift for Her, Hodi Home Decor, Human Skull, on Etsy, $26.00
- Love this, no more having to mow against a fence. And with the stone edging being dug into the ground, you can mow right over it; easy.
- Blue Ceiling. I have blue ceilings, love them, like having the sky in your room. Borrowed Light by Farrow and BallRepin By:Pinterest++ for iPad
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- Love this kitchen layout and exposed brick walls
- What a gorgeous library staircase! The dark wood is right up my alley.