Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This peaceful book nook. | 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworms Dream Home
- Cozy nook under the stairs – love this! Or maybe create something similar in the family room?
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- This is the Lange Special Collection Reading Room at University of California. This looks more like a place to have a glass of wine and listen to Lounge music.
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- This is the color we already planned to paint the bathroom. Now Im really sold – This looks great!
- Love this reading nook.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- Who doesnt love secret hidden doorways? ngrimes
- Between the studs – Built in nook for purses, cell phones, mail! And an outlet on the inside – this is genius.
- This is more like book porn, I would love to spend a day in one of these libraries
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!