Photo via: homestratosphere.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bookish Kitchen – Love this wall!
- Classic Victorian, love it all but definitely too big. Probably want it a bit more country for a more open layout though —— Second Floor Plan of Country Victorian House Plan 57563
- Love the red couch and blue ottoman against the dark walls!
- HOUSE PLAN 940-00020 – This fabulous Colonial house design features amazing curb appeal on the exterior and a large family friendly interior layout. Approximately 6,858 square feet of living space is found in the home’s interior and there are an additional 1,050 square feet in the overhead bonus room.
- Love these. Id put them out on the porch or in the kitchen.
- Baro New World Cantina in the Brick Walk – Fairfield, CT
- Below you can check out the showcase of the most appealing rustic kitchen designs, which may represent this style at its best light. Checkout 21 amazing rustic kitchen design ideas.
- This is a glazing station….I humor the thought of having one in my kitchen and working in a large commercial kitchen in my own home!
- Theres a bunch of awesomeness for the home here-but this one took the cake for me: A Kitchen Wine Station
- GAH! Old farm house on the outside, high vaulted ceilings, wrap around porch, garage, modern kitchen. Buy the complete plans for this home here.
- In 30 years, when I am retired and can settle down in one place, I want to build this house with my hubby. Its the perfect floorplan: open areas, mudroom, huge garage, wet bar, walk in closets, huge master bath, screened in porch, elevated back deck, lots of kitchen counter space, center fireplace. The list goes on…
- Tile plank floor from Home Depot-rustic bay. Looks great with Herringbone layout and Sherwin Williams Grey Matters.