Photo via: ciaonewportbeach.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This peaceful book nook. | 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworms Dream Home
- GREAT USE OF SPACE. Love the ladder. Darker, warmer setting with leather chairs. In an office with a reading nook underneath shelving.
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- Cozy nook under the stairs – love this! Or maybe create something similar in the family room?
- love this hidden writing nook – looks like Shakespeares & Sons in Paris
- Love this for reading and dreaming!
- …and went to heaven. YESSS THIS IS MY DREAM! I LOVE THE BOOK SHE IS READING IT…
- Lovely reading nook
- Reading Nook Design
- Reading Nook w/a View
- The Reading Nook – green velvet
- Kids Reading Nook added to a closet