Photo via: sugarlaws.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!
- In my study, I need to block out the morning sun in summer. These blinds might be perfect. I like the colours in this room too.
- Hello, gorgeous staircase! This is so lovely. I love how it’s made from wood. It really adds to the natural vibe of the space especially w/ all the gorgeous plants!
- This mix of colors works for all seasons, but we especially love it for fall.
- There is something so beautiful about color-coded bookshelves. They are so visually appealing. We love them, especially when the shelves are like these!
- I love my house, but if I ever expanded, this would be the room were expanding for.
- minor de:tales: Interior | Henry Wilson, I would love to have this for the kids room.
- Cozy nook under the stairs – love this! Or maybe create something similar in the family room?
- Rustic flair meets modern elegance in this family room. Mixing materials, textures and fabric patterns really adds character to a room full of neutrals. I love the pop of color with the orange accent pillows. — 9993 Dell Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Love the contrast against the wall colour, and the way the hanging planters and draping plants add a vertical element to the room. (AMC)
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.