Photo via: houseandgarden.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a great idea for a safe place to hide in case of intruders. You could even set it up so you could lock yourself in if needed.
- Well, hello, beautiful living room! This home library set up is amazing. So many shelves full of books, and so many wonderful cozy places to curl up and read!
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- This bedroom would be amazing to have! We just love the unique slanted ceiling, and the fact there’s a skylight/window there to let in the sun every day.
- Love this small bathroom.
- Cordelia LOVE this book! Totally inspirational 🙂 I ordered extra copies last night. paperback $6.99, hardcover $12.99, plush doll $14.99, Sets (only available through me): paperback and plush doll $20, hardcover and plush doll $25 If you need them shipped, add $6 or if in the Madison area, we can meet up with no shipping costs. You can also find them on-line at: http://s3467.myubam.com/search?q=cordelia
- Khouri Guzman Bruce Lininger – Interior Designer – New York – Contemporary – Modern – Bedroom – Living Room – Library – Gallery – Display – White – Gold – Upholstered – Sofa – Lounge – Throw Pillow – Shelves – Bookshelf – Books – Organization – Colorful – Bold – Rainbow
- I love this office space! Not only does it serve as a mini library, but it’s also got a floating desk and shelves! Such a great design.
- Oh! This is a wonderful library! I love how the shelves are not only used for books, but for vases and other things. Really keeps the space open and lovely!
- This living room is totally home goals. Comfy places to sit, intriguing wall cut outs, and lots and lots of shelves full of books to read! Plus, I love navy accents!
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!