Photo via: dustjacketattic.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- bookshelves, with library ladder – love the idea of having some of the book shelves lit
- There is something so beautiful about color-coded bookshelves. They are so visually appealing. We love them, especially when the shelves are like these!
- Oh! This is a wonderful library! I love how the shelves are not only used for books, but for vases and other things. Really keeps the space open and lovely!
- Two intriguing introductions to the fascinating worlds of ants and pigs, with a specially written easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations.Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, the Aztecs, wolves, ships and living in space. $4.99
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- I love this office space! Not only does it serve as a mini library, but it’s also got a floating desk and shelves! Such a great design.
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- Love this set up- gallery shelves hide secret bathroom and theres gallery bed…
- This living room is totally home goals. Comfy places to sit, intriguing wall cut outs, and lots and lots of shelves full of books to read! Plus, I love navy accents!
- Corner rod for planning outfits/what to wear the next day. Super clever for those wasteful corner spaces
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline