Photo via: eceedb3gyv.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love books.
- Vintage 1960s Danish Teak tallboy chest of drawers. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RETRO-VINTAGE-DANISH-TEAK-MIDCENTURY-CHEST-DRAWERS-TALLBOY-EAMES-ERA-50s-60s-/230743716311?pt=UK_Bedroom_Furniture=item35b965b1d7 https://www.facebook.com/mustardvintage
- Vintage postcard – Southport Train Station c. 1900-1910 (Now Paci Restaurant)
- Vintage Panton Relaxer re-do in Kelly Wearstlers Sea Urchin You can make yourself comfortable in so many ways!
- 10 STUNNING VINTAGE HOME LIBRARIES_see more inspiring articles at http://vintageindustrialstyle.com/stunning-vintage-home-libraries/
- Tin Tile applied to Dishwasher with adhesive tape for a vintage look – oh wow!
- vintage. library.::|cM
- Vintage Library: Floor to ceiling bookshelves with a libary ladder, a Tiffany style lamp, and a cozy leather chair to curl up and read. Perfection. Photo Credit: One Kind Design
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- misssilv:Ervin Szabo Library, Budapest… Love the wood and iron work. The old world look showcase the books perfectly
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books Mark Twain said, “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!