Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- The 30 Best Places To Be If You Love Books Mark Twain said, “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- Black wood panelling in the lounge is stenciled with subtle heraldic and botanical motifs giving an almost baronial feel to the space.
- The porch wraps around Architectural Designs Luxury House Plan 23660JD. Get over 4,700 square feet of living and up to 3 floors if you build out the attic with Over 50 photos online. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- Beautiful wood paneling, built-in bookcases with storage, black fireplace surround, oversized red chaise lounge and last, but not least, splendid windows. Positively grand.
- Libraries Are Surprisingly Popular, and Oh Yeah, They Also Make You Awesome
- A multi-storied library, the likes of which are perfect for any dream home. How could you ever get any reading or work done in a room as beautiful as this?
- YA books to read for young adults and adults. These are the perfect books to read if you like Divergent or The Hunger Games.
- This makes me wonder if maintaining some of the wall makes sense. What will the sight lines be?
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.