Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- awesome little white house blog: Fall on the Farm | 2015
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- Sears sold everything needed to build this house for a little more than 5K. Look for the post of the finished home!
- An infinite number of color and texture combinations. The Designed Exterior helps to show the possibilities with materials that will give your house a custom look. Via Ply Gem
- I love the ladder…but it would probably be a toy in my house:) Agree. I like it too but would be used as a toy by my boys. Love all the globes on the top of the shelf.
- WOW!!!!! This could be the house of my dreams!!! Give me land…Lots of Land…
- HOUSE PLAN 940-00020 – This fabulous Colonial house design features amazing curb appeal on the exterior and a large family friendly interior layout. Approximately 6,858 square feet of living space is found in the home’s interior and there are an additional 1,050 square feet in the overhead bonus room.
- The porch wraps around Architectural Designs Luxury House Plan 23660JD. Get over 4,700 square feet of living and up to 3 floors if you build out the attic with Over 50 photos online. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- This is the library of the Biltmore House, built by George Washington Vanderbilt II. It is the largest privately owned home in the United States with 135,000 square feet and 250 rooms.
- In 30 years, when I am retired and can settle down in one place, I want to build this house with my hubby. Its the perfect floorplan: open areas, mudroom, huge garage, wet bar, walk in closets, huge master bath, screened in porch, elevated back deck, lots of kitchen counter space, center fireplace. The list goes on…
- Victorian House Plan 86291 | Total Living Area: 3131 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. victorianhome