Photo via: goodreads.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- Tales from the Haunted South: Dark Tourism and Memories of Slavery from the Civil War Era
- Book: AZULEJARIA PORTUENSE, Portuguese Tiles from the city of Oporto
- Canterbury Tales by Barbara Cohen, illustrated by Trina Hyman Schart.
- Book steps to Kansas City Public Library, Missouri, USA
- Book Steps to Kansas City Library.
- This is the Lange Special Collection Reading Room at University of California. This looks more like a place to have a glass of wine and listen to Lounge music.
- Sears sold everything needed to build this house for a little more than 5K. Look for the post of the finished home!
- adorable book that introduces young learners to the concept of LARGE numbers, and gives them a way to visualize and appreciate these big numbers…with (spoiler alert) a poster containing ONE MILLION STARS! I LOVE this book! Follow the link for more information and to order! MFW 1st weeks 13, 15
- Picking apples this weekend? Check out this NEW TITLE from Usborne Books and More: Secrets of the Apple Tree . Who lives around the apple tree? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . From worms wriggling among the roots, to birds nesting high in the branches, the hidden wonders of this amazing habitat are revealed.
- Explore the life and times of one of the greatest writers the world has ever seen in this wonderful, interactive introduction to his works. See where Shakespeare lived, how he worked and discover the plays he wrote, including A Midsummer Nights Dream, Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet and more. $9.99
- You will be amazed at the level of luxury combined with a true family friendly livable floor plan. 5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 15,923 square feet, 10 acre lot that can accommodate 3 more buildings. Rare flat, grassy, fenced backyard. Indoor pool, golf simulator, over-the-top theater room, sports bar with 4 TVs, pizza oven, heated porches! zillow