Photo via: honeyandfitz.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want this in my future home.
- Awesome floor to ceiling book shelves. This is what I want one room to look like in my future home
- Be inspired by this Poppin Patterns themed classroom by 12 Days of Back to School winner Lisa D! Check out her cute awning she created.
- Be inspired by this Poppin Patterns themed classroom by 12 Days of Back to School winner Lisa D!
- This is a great area that could be used from the time the kids are young with games & homework & later as a library or craft area. Look how many books you can get in when you go tho the ceiling.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- curtain panel – Remove closet doors in nursery
- HONEY BEE – Wall decal – The Lovely Wall Company
- library themed
- Nautical themed sun room | Wayzata MN
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- WOW!!!!! This could be the house of my dreams!!! Give me land…Lots of Land…