Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- I actually did this in a home I owned and I never regretted it! One thing pinning has taught me is that I am NOT a pastel kind of gal. NOPE, it is right to the rich dramatic jewel tones for ME!!
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- Ikea Bookcase Turned Bar – bar crafted from an Ikea Lack Shelving Unit by turning it on its side and adding legs. Not only does the DIY piece look great, but it has a quite functional wide surface for mixing cocktails and four compartments for storing glasses and other supplies.
- I just want the one floor where the main living space is… everything else is a bit overboard/over-budget… but this is EXACTLY what Im looking for!
- Oh! This is a wonderful library! I love how the shelves are not only used for books, but for vases and other things. Really keeps the space open and lovely!
- This is a wonderful studio office! That face on the wall would definitely make sure that I was actually getting my work done and not getting too distracted!
- Paraíso Join me on my blog Slateknight.com where I learn languages from books!
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- Target sells the XL mason jar… Now I know what to do with it!
- I dont know what to think about it 😉 Kind of weird