Photo via: mistertopten.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Notable Fairfielders: Justin Long.
- Notable Fairfielders: John Mayer (grew up in the Stratfield section of Fairfield.)
- Bellarmine Museum at Fairfield University
- Rock & Glo bowling at Nutmeg Bowl, 802 Villa Ave., Fairfield, CT
- Fairfield Local Kitchen and Beer Bar – 85 Mill Plain Rd Fairfield CT
- Baro New World Cantina in the Brick Walk – Fairfield, CT
- Mecha Noodle Bar in Fairfield
- Fairfield Chamber of Commerces annual craft show.
- Greenhouse construction using old windows! Heres how to make it yourself from Our Fairfield Home and Garden!
- Shopping: The Snappy Gator on the Post Road, Fairfield.
- The annual Dogwood Festival, on Fairfields Greenfield Hill features musical entertainment, a fine art show, refreshments and the sale of crafts, jewelry, and plants.
- FAIRFIELD — Fairfield’s coastal community has changed dramatically in recent years, evolving from a row of small summer cottages to a mix of year-round beach homes and imposing shoreline mansions. Enjoy panoramic views of the sandy beach and stone jetties from the master bedroom and living room. The living room has a fireplace with an unusual granite surround, ceiling fan that resembles the sails of a boat, and sliding doors to the beach. The hall bath has a deep soaking tub, large step-i…