Photo via: imgfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh! This is a wonderful library! I love how the shelves are not only used for books, but for vases and other things. Really keeps the space open and lovely!
- I love books.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Oh my goodness you guys. You know how they say trust your intuition? Mine was spot on last night. Remember yesterday when I was asking for prayers for Jose? Well, he was sick with strep on his legs & a few other things for about a week now, but he kept brushing it off & I just knew it wasnt good. He got meds from the doctor yesterday after they ran tons of tests. Last night I was so exhausted, but something was telling me to stay awake as Jose slept next to me. He was running a fever & wasn…
- Hello, gorgeous staircase! This is so lovely. I love how it’s made from wood. It really adds to the natural vibe of the space especially w/ all the gorgeous plants!
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- I love how this home office has room for two computer spaces plus a big table space to spread out on! Rule 1 dont talk jk.
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- Oh If I could make real use of time.
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- love how these are covered in some spots and different color treatments. could do on desk wall?
- How to Make a Hall Tree – Welcome to reFresh reStyle! I like the idea of using an old door and painting it with chalkboard paint for a message center!