Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- Time to Make – Kindle…. I love this book and she is really honest about life in general…this helped me tremendously…..
- Cool HIDDEN DOOR Bookshelves! © GAST Architects, San Francisco, California, USA. http://www.gastarchitects.com/project_sfshingle.html [Do not remove caption. The law requires that you credit the artist. List/Link directly to artists website.] COPYRIGHT LAW: http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836525792650/ REAL LIFE: http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836525987875/ HOW TO FIND the ORIGINAL WEB SITE of an online image: http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836525507659/ If youre fair, you care.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- This is a great area that could be used from the time the kids are young with games & homework & later as a library or craft area. Look how many books you can get in when you go tho the ceiling.
- Hey Gals-just a reminder that I am a horse/animal/pet sitter. Years of experience and local verifiable references. Enjoy your time away knowing your gang is cared for with love! Kristi 951-737-7502
- What a great idea for a safe place to hide in case of intruders. You could even set it up so you could lock yourself in if needed.
- Id probably spend a lot more time working if my library/office space looked like this…
- Libraries Are Surprisingly Popular, and Oh Yeah, They Also Make You Awesome
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- How to Make a Hall Tree – Welcome to reFresh reStyle! I like the idea of using an old door and painting it with chalkboard paint for a message center!