Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- Cordelia LOVE this book! Totally inspirational 🙂 I ordered extra copies last night. paperback $6.99, hardcover $12.99, plush doll $14.99, Sets (only available through me): paperback and plush doll $20, hardcover and plush doll $25 If you need them shipped, add $6 or if in the Madison area, we can meet up with no shipping costs. You can also find them on-line at: http://s3467.myubam.com/search?q=cordelia
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- Can you tell I’ve been watching a lot of Fixer Upper lately? I’m a huge fan of the show, and my favorite part is at the end when they do the big reveal on the newly renovated and decora…
- Moss, the father of our three Border Collies is an accomplished herding dog, but on this day the sheep were across the road grazing. He demonstrated his talent with the family rooster.
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- Explore the life and times of one of the greatest writers the world has ever seen in this wonderful, interactive introduction to his works. See where Shakespeare lived, how he worked and discover the plays he wrote, including A Midsummer Nights Dream, Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet and more. $9.99
- In 30 years, when I am retired and can settle down in one place, I want to build this house with my hubby. Its the perfect floorplan: open areas, mudroom, huge garage, wet bar, walk in closets, huge master bath, screened in porch, elevated back deck, lots of kitchen counter space, center fireplace. The list goes on…
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- A video on how to grow your own blueberries in a container. Tips that will help a beginner gardener know the dos and donts of blueberry-growing.
- What does your home decor say about you? Leave nothing to doubt! Spell it out with these awesome typography decor ideas.
- Architectural Designs House Plan 23203JD has a wraparound porch that looks great day and night. 4 beds, 4.5 baths and over 4,700 square feet of living. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?