Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- Tonal grey shades on the staircase and walls allow the beauty of ‘The girl with the pearl earring’ mosaic painting to shine out above the soft glow of a gilded side table.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Any book by Octavia Butler. Any one.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- The following ten projects—all completed during the past five years—include facilities that strengthen pedestrian links to waterfronts, renovated buildings that open up interiors to views and daylight, and a converted JCPenney department store.
- As featured in Traditional Home magazine October 2015. Design by Eric Ross Interiors
- traditional family room by kat robbins Interiors | houzz
- Library built by Robert to house his collection of books. Photo by Hemmings House Pictures, Interiors by JudithMackin.ca
- Amazing before and afters of (mostly) historic homes (interiors and exteriors)
- Interiors & Glamour – light and casual Library
- Get Inspired, visit: www.myhouseidea.com myhouseidea interiordesign interior interiors house home design architecture decor homedecor luxury decor love follow archilovers casa weekend archdaily beautifuldestinations