Photo via: kobobooks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brooklyn Noir
- Bibliothèque mazarine (Paris, France) Jastrow – Wikimedia…
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- La Bibliothèque Nationale, Paris – France
- Goddess tarot deck by Kris Waldherr
- Any book by Octavia Butler. Any one.
- Very inviting re-pinned by: http://sunnydaypublishing.com/books/
- For one day when I (or you) have extra money to spare 🙂 Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey (Collectors Edition) by Bob McCabe
- Palette garden by Cultivators Design and Landscape.
- Get some FREEBIES just by sharing online. Usborne Books is worth talking about!
- Giovannis Room by James Baldwin
- Just makes me think of the days when knowledge was so highly valued by many because it was not easily accessible for the average citizen.- Melk Abbey Library, Austria