Photo via: bakeryequipmentworld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.
- Click for Seriously amazing Fool proof hacks to take the guess work out of bookshelves styling. This post makes it EASY to master your bookshelf decorating. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- In Florence, Rome and beyond, these buildings are a feast not only for book lovers, but for art and architecture enthusiasts as well.
- would love some land to expand onto as well as a seperate mother-in-law unit with own bathroom
- This fascinating introduction to a complex subject explains the science of genetics and DNA in an approachable and understandable way, from basic biological structure and function to ethical debates such as genetic engineering and cloning. Internet links allow readers to discover the most up-to-date developments online. $12.99
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda.
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- A pocket-sized book packed full of fun, mind-bending puzzles and games. Children can put their brain power to the test by figuring out a pattern puzzle, doing space sums on Saturn and solving riddles. Full of colorful illustrations and space to draw, color and complete the brain teasers, this book is perfect for long journeys and other quiet times. Includes a page of answers at the back of the book.
- Book of Tissue is decidedly cuter than a cardboard Kleenex box | 30 Totally Unique Ways To Decorate Your Home With Books
- adorable book that introduces young learners to the concept of LARGE numbers, and gives them a way to visualize and appreciate these big numbers…with (spoiler alert) a poster containing ONE MILLION STARS! I LOVE this book! Follow the link for more information and to order! MFW 1st weeks 13, 15