Photo via: seeingdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- A gorgeous stained glass ceiling | Minneapolis Mn
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015
- i love bathrooms with lots of natural light and glass windows
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- La Bibliothèque Nationale, Paris – France
- Magnificent Book Cabinet (le Cabinet des Livres) in the Château de Chantilly | a blog with a view | libraries books
- Estudio – AD España, © David Zarzoso Los suelos de baldosa hidráulica son los originales, la chaise longue de Ercol, la mesita de El 8 y la lamparita de Amapola Decoración. Todas las baldas son de madera de iroco hechas a medida para que sean flotantes. El sillón verde se compró hace muchos años en El Rastro. Foto David Zarzoso
- GREAT USE OF SPACE. Love the ladder. Darker, warmer setting with leather chairs. In an office with a reading nook underneath shelving.
- A wonderful golden carp has been over stenciled onto a cobalt and black Japanese wave stencilled background. The silk jacquard cushion on a gold painted rattan chair and simple black coffee table continue the Japanese theme in this dramatic corner.