Photo via: deringhall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Living rooms that double as libraries are probably my favorite thing. Who wouldn’t love a living room that’s as cozy & friendly as a library? Plus, what a cool chair!
- Awesome reading room
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~ The Summer Reading program is just one example of a successful program put on by Public Libraries. I loved having fun ways to branch out into the community and discover all the resources offered.
- The Book Room, Wimpole Hall designed by Sir John Soane about 1806 to accommodate the overflow of books from the Library built for Lord Harley 80 years before.
- Great Hall of the Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building, Washington, D.C.
- Hall Library – such a perfect answer to usable space thats, more often than not…forgotten.
- This is the library of the Biltmore House, built by George Washington Vanderbilt II. It is the largest privately owned home in the United States with 135,000 square feet and 250 rooms.
- Peleş Castle (The Grand Hall), Sinaia, Romania
- How to Make a Hall Tree – Welcome to reFresh reStyle! I like the idea of using an old door and painting it with chalkboard paint for a message center!
- Study at Sandon Hall, Staffordshire