Photo via: homediycenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a wonderful studio office! That face on the wall would definitely make sure that I was actually getting my work done and not getting too distracted!
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- What a Fabulous outdoor space. This would definitely keep my mood ring happy!
- Its finally Friday💃🏼A BIG SMILE with this wall art 😆
- Ikea Bookcase Turned Bar – bar crafted from an Ikea Lack Shelving Unit by turning it on its side and adding legs. Not only does the DIY piece look great, but it has a quite functional wide surface for mixing cocktails and four compartments for storing glasses and other supplies.
- I love this office space! Not only does it serve as a mini library, but it’s also got a floating desk and shelves! Such a great design.
- I dont have a place in my home for this but I think its so cool! Recycled Bike Wheel Clock by pixelthis
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- sun room This would definitely be my reading and cuddling room!
- Window box, but make this style into floating shelves