Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic flair meets modern elegance in this family room. Mixing materials, textures and fabric patterns really adds character to a room full of neutrals. I love the pop of color with the orange accent pillows. — 9993 Dell Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- DIY rustic farmhouse desk
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- Washi Tape for Door
- would love to be here on a rainy afternoon. Curled up with a book and some hot tea or coffee…music playing in the background…~Paula
- Mandalas are circular patterns, used in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent the Universe, as well as in Navajo spiritual traditions. But in this case, they are just beautiful, intricate patterns to color in. With a huge range to choose from, this book represents hours of quiet coloring and contemplation. Suitable for children or adults wishing to indulge in some art therapy.
- Library loft!!! I soo want this in my house with a nice big sunny window to sit in front of.
- Outdoor fire pit and seating area. And he can build this 🙂 in our new house
- How to Make a Hall Tree – Welcome to reFresh reStyle! I like the idea of using an old door and painting it with chalkboard paint for a message center!
- This round top door is the perfect addition to a craftsman home. Would you replace your current front door with one like this?
- Home library with a hidden door