Photo via: snappygator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rawleys Drive Inn on the Post Road – famous deep fried hot dogs
- Moss, the father of our three Border Collies is an accomplished herding dog, but on this day the sheep were across the road grazing. He demonstrated his talent with the family rooster.
- Reading Room Facebook post on 8/6/15
- Sears sold everything needed to build this house for a little more than 5K. Look for the post of the finished home!
- Click for Seriously amazing Fool proof hacks to take the guess work out of bookshelves styling. This post makes it EASY to master your bookshelf decorating. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- Baro New World Cantina in the Brick Walk – Fairfield, CT
- Notable Fairfielders: John Mayer (grew up in the Stratfield section of Fairfield.)
- FAIRFIELD — Fairfield’s coastal community has changed dramatically in recent years, evolving from a row of small summer cottages to a mix of year-round beach homes and imposing shoreline mansions. Enjoy panoramic views of the sandy beach and stone jetties from the master bedroom and living room. The living room has a fireplace with an unusual granite surround, ceiling fan that resembles the sails of a boat, and sliding doors to the beach. The hall bath has a deep soaking tub, large step-i…
- Rustic flair meets modern elegance in this family room. Mixing materials, textures and fabric patterns really adds character to a room full of neutrals. I love the pop of color with the orange accent pillows. — 9993 Dell Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Stunning classic, all white living room with paneled vaulted ceiling and lots of natural light. — 2925 Maplewood Road, Woodland, MN 55391
- Esta é uma das melhores maneiras de decorar aquela sua parede que está sem graça . Fiz um post sobre isto no meu blog : http://rafaelas028.wix.com/belezainfinita-pt
- Bellarmine Museum at Fairfield University