Photo via: therozyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White with natural light wood accents
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- Got a too small to live-in room area? Make it a reading space with book shelves on three walls.
- We cant all have a big yard, but you can make a small space cosy and beautiful.
- I think Im in love… But Id have it in warm colors… or Dark blue and offset with cream accents….
- small bathroom realistic remodel. diy home decor DOWNSTAIRS
- White Staircase with runner, very clean, with the wooden floor gives a contemporary feel to a Victorian house
- This deceptively simple daisy stencil can be used to create a retro look or a contemporary feel depending on the colour choice. Pull together a group of objects from different eras to make an individual and eclectic display.
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite…
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- New home? Feel like you need to revamp your bedroom? These 20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas will give you all the inspiration you need! Come and check them out