Photo via: t3495.myubam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- Baby Animals is part of an exciting reading series for young children, with lots of pictures and very simple, easy text. $4.99
- Two intriguing introductions to the fascinating worlds of ants and pigs, with a specially written easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations.Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, the Aztecs, wolves, ships and living in space. $4.99
- A brightly colored, high-contrast, touchy-feely book for babies. Delightful to share, this book will engage even a tiny babys attention and as babies grow they will love to trace their fingers around the tactile finger trails. This series is designed to be used from birth. Babies will be mesmerized by the bright pictures and tactile trails as in this vibrant board book. $12.99
- An introduction to coding for complete beginners, this friendly and accessible book will teach children the basics of Scratch (a free, online program developed by MIT which is widely used in elementary schools), allowing them to get inside the code of their computer and create simple games and animations on screen. $14.99
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Now this is our kind of living room! Cushions for easily adjustable seating and a mini library! I just want to curl up on that floor cushion and read a good book.
- This finger-printing book includes simple, step-by-step instructions for lots of pictures and scenes to create using only fingerprints, and a multi-coloured ink pad is attached to the side of the book, so no extra materials are required. Encourages creativity and manual dexterity. $15.99
- Birdhouse made from old books – simple yet creative! Come by the Rollinsford Library and check out our book sale for the perfect books to use!
- A pocket-sized book packed full of fun, mind-bending puzzles and games. Children can put their brain power to the test by figuring out a pattern puzzle, doing space sums on Saturn and solving riddles. Full of colorful illustrations and space to draw, color and complete the brain teasers, this book is perfect for long journeys and other quiet times. Includes a page of answers at the back of the book.
- Now this is library art! Bill Woodrows Sitting On History was purchased for the British Library by Carl Djerassi and Diane Middlebrook in 1997. The ball and chain attached to the book, refers to the book as the captor of information which we cannot escape by Curry15.