Photo via: magazine-litteraire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Abbey of St Gall Library, 1763. St Gallen, Switzerland
- Reading nook with stained glass windows in LAbbaye de la Bussière, Burgundy, which has been converted to a hotel books France
- bibliothèque Random de MDF ITALIA. L81,6 x P25 x H216,3 cm – 1.678 € chez The Conran Shop
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Esta é uma das melhores maneiras de decorar aquela sua parede que está sem graça . Fiz um post sobre isto no meu blog : http://rafaelas028.wix.com/belezainfinita-pt
- La Bibliothèque Nationale, Paris – France
- Bibliothèque mazarine (Paris, France) Jastrow – Wikimedia…
- Magnificent Book Cabinet (le Cabinet des Livres) in the Château de Chantilly | a blog with a view | libraries books
- St. Florian Monastery, Austria. Contiene más de 140.000 libros y manuscritos, estando decorada en su techo con pinturas al fresco de Bartolomeo Altomonte
- Construir es el ARTE de CReAR Infraestructura… CReOConstrucciones y Remodelaciones.
- Love this space. Chintz designed in the last half of the 18th century by Philippe de Lasalle. Ha! Love that, too.
- Village de livres de Marie Montard