Photo via: goodreads.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picking apples this weekend? Check out this NEW TITLE from Usborne Books and More: Secrets of the Apple Tree . Who lives around the apple tree? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . From worms wriggling among the roots, to birds nesting high in the branches, the hidden wonders of this amazing habitat are revealed.
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- Explore the life and times of one of the greatest writers the world has ever seen in this wonderful, interactive introduction to his works. See where Shakespeare lived, how he worked and discover the plays he wrote, including A Midsummer Nights Dream, Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet and more. $9.99
- Linderman Library, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Opened in 1878, the Linderman Library was designed by Philadelphia architect Addison Hutton, who modeled the Venetian architecture after the British Museum in London.
- Living rooms that double as libraries are probably my favorite thing. Who wouldn’t love a living room that’s as cozy & friendly as a library? Plus, what a cool chair!
- Old Souls: Compelling Evidence From Children Who Remember Past Lives
- Library w/TV Hidden Behind Faux Book Spines
- Barrel vault over tub – Amazing ~ showers behind the tub
- loving this tub behind the curtain…and the floors…and everything else…
- Festive Entertaining Tips from the Design Duo Behind Roman and Williams
- Dogs dance around the hats in the December holiday program — fun to see — but lots of training behind the execution.
- What is life like on a space station? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . What do the astronauts do in space? What do they eat? Where do they sleep? What do they wear? Each page-turn will take you another step forward on this exciting tour of a space station.