Photo via: raymondleejewelers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Meeting the princess? Pierson) Im walking through the library trying to find a good book. I reach for a book on a higher shelf, and turn to quickly, accidentally hitting someone with the book…
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!
- This living room is totally home goals. Comfy places to sit, intriguing wall cut outs, and lots and lots of shelves full of books to read! Plus, I love navy accents!
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda.
- The Usborne Wipe Clean Alphabet book helps little ones practice writing their letters. See also the numbers version and more!
- White Staircase with runner, very clean, with the wooden floor gives a contemporary feel to a Victorian house
- Billy Graham’s 9/11 Message from the Washington National Cathedral
- Any book by Octavia Butler. Any one.
- Laptops to Lullabies: Easy DIY sofa tables
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- Washi Tape for Door