Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Book of Kitchen Witchery: Spells, recipes, and ritual… https://www.amazon.com/
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015
- Pour a half a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar into a clogged drain. Once it stops foaming rinse down the sink and your drains will be clear. A cheap and environmentally friendly way to unclog a sink!
- Moon Wisdom: Transform Your Life Using the Moons Signs a… https://www.amazon.com/
- …and went to heaven. YESSS THIS IS MY DREAM! I LOVE THE BOOK SHE IS READING IT…
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- For one day when I (or you) have extra money to spare 🙂 Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey (Collectors Edition) by Bob McCabe
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- Moon Time: The Art of Harmony with Nature and Lunar Cycle… https://www.amazon.com/
- Star Magic: The Wisdom of the Constellations for Pagans &… https://www.amazon.com/
- The Book Book Shelf
- (Photo: AP / Jacob Harris, file) Evangelist Billy Graham gets a kiss from his wife Ruth, on arrival in New York on the ocean liner Queen Elizabeth, in this March 29, 1960 file photo, after a two and a half month tour of Africa and the Middle East. Graham, who surrendered dreams of missionary work in Tibet to marry a suitor who became the worlds most renowned evangelist, died Thursday, June 14, 2007. She was 87.