Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- The United States of Books
- The Book Room, Wimpole Hall designed by Sir John Soane about 1806 to accommodate the overflow of books from the Library built for Lord Harley 80 years before.
- For the love of books!!!
- Whoa! Check out all of the awesome shelving in this bedroom! There is so much room for books, trinkets, and art. Also, what a cute little dog!
- pagewoman: “ Writing Room in the Tower at Sissinghurst Castle, Kent, England where the personal books of Vita Sackville-West are stored by John Hammond ”
- Riggs Library, one of the few remaining cast iron libraries in the United States, was Georgetown Universitys main library from 1891 to 1970 architecture books
- Look Inside Your Body $14.99 Peek under all the flaps in these colorful and engaging books–perfect for little fingers and curious minds. Layers of flaps! Usborne Books & More.