Photo via: knowledgenuts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~ The Summer Reading program is just one example of a successful program put on by Public Libraries. I loved having fun ways to branch out into the community and discover all the resources offered.
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- For sale: $2,750,000. Stunning Queen Anne Victorian estate built in 1891 w/original architectural features: grand staircase, cypress hand carved wood work & marble mantles. Amenities incl. elevator, security system, private gated parking for 6 cars & 3rd floor suite w/separate entrance. Lush gardens on an oversized L-shaped lot incl pool, 405 sq ft pool cottage & refrigerated wine closet,1725 sq ft carriage house w/2BR/1BA w/2nd entry on Pitt St., Mardi Gras entertaining at its best! Balconi…
- Between the studs – Built in nook for purses, cell phones, mail! And an outlet on the inside – this is genius.
- Living rooms that double as libraries are probably my favorite thing. Who wouldn’t love a living room that’s as cozy & friendly as a library? Plus, what a cool chair!
- 36 Fabulous home libraries showcasing window seats – measure to see if there is room for slanted shelving inside the window seat AND overhead the boys desks
- Room with paneling and built in bookcase — Wallpaper: Lion and Dove Frieze – Arts & Crafts – Bradbury & Bradbury Art Wallpaper
- A gallery wall to make a hunting man proud.
- man room
- I like this one! Southern Style House Plans – 2674 Square Foot Home, 1 Story, 4 Bedroom and 2 3 Bath, 2 Garage Stalls by Monster House Plans – Plan 91-133
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.