Photo via: novelknight.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- decordesignreview:library at Florence Court in Ireland. The house was built by John Cole, 1st Lord Mount Florence between the 1750s and 1764.
- Entire novel written on the walls of abandoned home.
- Madresfield Court library, Worcestershire, uncredited
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- The Book Book Shelf
- Billy Graham’s 9/11 Message from the Washington National Cathedral
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- “ Library of the Abbey in Waldsassen, Bavaria…
- Hanging curtains at an angle adds interest. The contrasting big knobs draws attention to the angle.
- The Old Library of the Dutch House of Representatives, The…
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!