Photo via: blogof.francescomugnai.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Fabulous Bookstore Livraria Lello e Irmão in Portugal
- Great bookstore! Interior of Livraria Lello showing the iconic red staircase. Portugal.
- Take one part of the worlds oldest spiritual system (shamanism), mix in one part of one of the worlds most popular spiritual cultures (the Celts), and bring it up to date by blending in modern for
- Things to do in Lisbon – Philip Kennedy
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015
- The most beautiful library in the World | Amazing Snapz | Click to see more
- Gallery: The most spectacular libraries in the world
- 5 million dollar library – most expensive room in the world – carved from one tree and 3 stories!
- Baro New World Cantina in the Brick Walk – Fairfield, CT
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- One of the most beautiful law libraries in the world, Iowa State Law Library, USA
- Lonely Planet classified this bookshop as the third best bookshop in the world…