Photo via: lonny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The perfect kitchen – different view.
- In 30 years, when I am retired and can settle down in one place, I want to build this house with my hubby. Its the perfect floorplan: open areas, mudroom, huge garage, wet bar, walk in closets, huge master bath, screened in porch, elevated back deck, lots of kitchen counter space, center fireplace. The list goes on…
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- the kitchen is the most important part – i need space to put my growing collection of cookbooks
- Love these. Id put them out on the porch or in the kitchen.
- The Book of Kitchen Witchery: Spells, recipes, and ritual… https://www.amazon.com/
- 5 Simple Tips for Going Paperless in your Kitchen. Its much easier and more convenient than you think! The organization is key. Great home idea here.
- Theres a bunch of awesomeness for the home here-but this one took the cake for me: A Kitchen Wine Station
- Below you can check out the showcase of the most appealing rustic kitchen designs, which may represent this style at its best light. Checkout 21 amazing rustic kitchen design ideas.
- chandelier in the kitchen
- This is a glazing station….I humor the thought of having one in my kitchen and working in a large commercial kitchen in my own home!
- GAH! Old farm house on the outside, high vaulted ceilings, wrap around porch, garage, modern kitchen. Buy the complete plans for this home here.