Photo via: the-reading-nook.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- GREAT USE OF SPACE. Love the ladder. Darker, warmer setting with leather chairs. In an office with a reading nook underneath shelving.
- The Reading Nook – green velvet
- The Reading Nook – Loft
- The Reading Nook – Secret passageway
- The Reading Nook – secret door
- Regan Baker – Interior Designer – San Francisco – Eclectic – Modern – Bedroom – Library – Views – White – Neutrals – Wood Floor – Upholstered Chair – Reading Nook – Window – Views
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- The Reading Nook
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- LDa Architecture and Interiors – Interior Designer – Shingle Style – Transitional – Library – Neutrals – Black – Clock Mirror – Upholstered Chairs – Fireplace – Sleek
- Douglas VanderHorn Architects – Architect – Greenwich – Shingle Style – Library – Wood – Neutrals – Paneled Ceilings – Cozy – Upholstered Chairs – Throw – Throw Pillows – Fireplace – TV – Wood Floors – Rug – Chandelier
- This peaceful book nook. | 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworms Dream Home