Photo via: image.ie
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea Bookcase Turned Bar – bar crafted from an Ikea Lack Shelving Unit by turning it on its side and adding legs. Not only does the DIY piece look great, but it has a quite functional wide surface for mixing cocktails and four compartments for storing glasses and other supplies.
- White Staircase with runner, very clean, with the wooden floor gives a contemporary feel to a Victorian house
- Black wood panelling in the lounge is stenciled with subtle heraldic and botanical motifs giving an almost baronial feel to the space.
- GREAT USE OF SPACE. Love the ladder. Darker, warmer setting with leather chairs. In an office with a reading nook underneath shelving.
- Longtime fans of Vitaly may recognize this design, as it is based on one of our early wood pieces. Now made entirely from stainless steel, the new-and-improved Alpen pendant features a randomized geom
- Steven Gambrel – Interior Designer – New York – Contemporary – Transitional – Bar – Neutrals – Bookcase – Shelf – Display – Shelving – Decor – Stainless Steel – Cabinets – Wood – Library – Gallery
- Great use of space for a room that has to double as both office and guest room.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~ The Summer Reading program is just one example of a successful program put on by Public Libraries. I loved having fun ways to branch out into the community and discover all the resources offered.
- The J. Russell Jinishian Gallery specializes in fine Contemporary and Antique Marine and Sporting Art from both Europe and America. Frequently changing exhibits create even further variety. The gallery boasts over 250 paintings, drawings, scrimshaw, and ship models with a wide variety of subjects and styles. Owner, J. Russell Jinishian, the Nation’s Leading Authority on Contemporary Marine Art.
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- How to make a wall clock with books – great idea for a library or a book lover!