Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This peaceful book nook. | 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworms Dream Home
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- We found the ultimate cat castle! This is a great idea to keep our indoor cats busy. Discover more pet accommodations on our site now at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/j0ma Is this something your pampered feline would love to have?
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.
- DIY Black Pipe Coffee Bar Station. Dont spend several hundred on a table like this when you can make your own!
- FAIRFIELD — Fairfield’s coastal community has changed dramatically in recent years, evolving from a row of small summer cottages to a mix of year-round beach homes and imposing shoreline mansions. Enjoy panoramic views of the sandy beach and stone jetties from the master bedroom and living room. The living room has a fireplace with an unusual granite surround, ceiling fan that resembles the sails of a boat, and sliding doors to the beach. The hall bath has a deep soaking tub, large step-i…
- It’s important to have a space, all your own. Pulte Homes creates floor plans with your privacy in mind. From an adjacent Master Bath and Walk-In Closet, to a beautiful view, Pulte’s bedrooms are built with Kings and Queens in mind.
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- “Fixer Upper” Show Fan? • How You Can Get that Look! Great before and afters of Chip and Joannas signature style, and how you can get it in your own home!
- Ive been in love with this style and just figured out its a Craftsmen Home… Perfect!
- Convert at least one bedroom. A perfect eco friendly Hobbit house. Grass roof and semi buried for insulation. Im serious about this!
- Build your pet an agility course that includes jump bars, teeter-totter and weave polls with our easy-to-follow plans. | Photo: Wendell T. Webber | thisoldhouse.com