Photo via: s3467.myubam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- A kids’ journal quite unlike any other, this beautifully illustrated book invites children to record a year of their life by filling in the 365 quirky drawing and writing activities—one for every day of the year. Activities are fun, quick—so no excuse to miss any days!—and imaginatively offbeat, so journalers might be invited to “Draw a scene that happened today, but give the people animal heads” or “Write down every feeling you remember feeling today”
- An introduction to coding for complete beginners, this friendly and accessible book will teach children the basics of Scratch (a free, online program developed by MIT which is widely used in elementary schools), allowing them to get inside the code of their computer and create simple games and animations on screen. $14.99
- Baby Animals is part of an exciting reading series for young children, with lots of pictures and very simple, easy text. $4.99
- Where do ants make their nests? What do they eat? How do they defend themselves from attack? In this book youll find out the answers and lots more about the fascinating world of ants. With specially written, easy-to-read text, amazing and extraordinary photographs and step-by-step visual explanations. Part of the Usborne Beginners series, which introduces children to a diverse range of non-fiction topics including trains, volcanoes, bears, astronomy, wolves, ships and living in space.
- A pocket-sized book packed full of fun, mind-bending puzzles and games. Children can put their brain power to the test by figuring out a pattern puzzle, doing space sums on Saturn and solving riddles. Full of colorful illustrations and space to draw, color and complete the brain teasers, this book is perfect for long journeys and other quiet times. Includes a page of answers at the back of the book.
- Cordelia LOVE this book! Totally inspirational 🙂 I ordered extra copies last night. paperback $6.99, hardcover $12.99, plush doll $14.99, Sets (only available through me): paperback and plush doll $20, hardcover and plush doll $25 If you need them shipped, add $6 or if in the Madison area, we can meet up with no shipping costs. You can also find them on-line at: http://s3467.myubam.com/search?q=cordelia
- Now this is library art! Bill Woodrows Sitting On History was purchased for the British Library by Carl Djerassi and Diane Middlebrook in 1997. The ball and chain attached to the book, refers to the book as the captor of information which we cannot escape by Curry15.
- A brightly colored, high-contrast, touchy-feely book for babies. Delightful to share, this book will engage even a tiny babys attention and as babies grow they will love to trace their fingers around the tactile finger trails. This series is designed to be used from birth. Babies will be mesmerized by the bright pictures and tactile trails as in this vibrant board book. $12.99
- SOCIAL STORIES-This book is part of a delightful series which helps to introduce good habits and good manners. Simple, repetitive text makes this book perfect for sharing. Usborne Books & More. Max and Millie Start School $7.99
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- This deceptively simple daisy stencil can be used to create a retro look or a contemporary feel depending on the colour choice. Pull together a group of objects from different eras to make an individual and eclectic display.